A Clear Pathway to Achieve Business and Financial Success
What keeps most of us awake at night is not having a clear pathway to achieve Financial Success.
Do you know how much you personally need at Retirement?
Do you know if there is a gap between what your business is worth and what you require for your desired lifestyle?
Workshop Learning Outcomes
You will be able to:
- Gain a deeper awareness of where you are currently in life (personally and in business)
- Knowing what Gap exists and how to set in place a Business Improvement Plan to build a Practice of the Future
- Identify the key ingredients of measuring performance of your Business
- Gain a clearer understanding of succession planning
- Have a better understanding of the tax implications of your transition into Retirement (sale of your business/practice)
- Create a higher degree of certainty around achieving the lifestyle you desire and ensuring it's sustainable
Outline of Presenter
About Michelle Tate-Lovery - Director and Principal Adviser, Authorised Representative (235917) of Unified Financial Services Pty Ltd AFSL 230510
Michelle is a nationally recognised multi-award winning Financial Adviser who has been in business for 25 years. Most of this time she has specialised in providing personal and business financial advice to health professionals.
In this complex world of finance and challenging world of business, Michelle has a passion for simplifying concepts. She ensures her audience is empowered to make the changes necessary in their lives and businesses in order to optimise their situation and achieve their full potential.
Contact Unified Financial Services if you are interested in attending or running this workshop for your business group, conference or association. Ph: (03) 9349 1525 or email Karolina@unifiedfs.com.au