They say change is as good as a holiday - well a career change can be even better!
Exciting, scary, challenging are some things you might be feeling as you take a step towards a new opportunity.
Taking charge of your career is powerful, so why not seek advice on how it impacts the rest of your financial life - explore your options, test some scenarios and go into it fully armed.
Maybe reducing your income is not so bad - it isn't always about the dollars and cents - so take a deeper look and see what's really possible.
We are located in Carlton, Melbourne VIC, however have clients all over Australia and overseas.
Contact us on Ph: (03) 9349 1525or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about a career change
- how much do you need to earn to meet your other goals?
- what will an increase or decrease in income mean for your day to day life - and don't forget the impact on retirement!
- what assets can you use to supplement your income?
- are there any Centrelink benefits availableto you whilst you search for a new job?
Already got the job - have you asked yourself
- what net income will you actually be receiving?
- is salary packaging available? How do you optimise this?
- how do you optimise your tax position?
- how to maximise savings?
- how does your new salary impact your other goals?
- is the new default super fund right for you?
- do you have enough insurance given your new income?
- how to best structure your insurance, inside or outside of superannuation?