Client Experience Surveys
Our client experience survey results have consistently outperformed Australian top practices that participate in the Beddoes Institute Most Trusted Adviser Survey.
As a result both our Director and Principal Financial Adviser Michelle Tate-Lovery, and Senior Financial Adviser Lisa Haley have been appointed into the Most Trusted Advisers Network for 4 consecutive years from 2014 to 2017.
Latest Results May 2017
The latest survey results are in!
We are delighted to announce that our results show we are outperforming Australian top practices that participate in the Beddoes Institute Most Trusted Adviser Survey across all key performance indicators, with strongest results in:
- overall practice satisfaction,
- clients feeling they are on track, and
- clients having an improved financial situation.
With approximately 350 Financial Planning Practices participating nationwide, this puts us into an “estimated top 5% of Financial Advisers in Australia”**, becoming for a 3rd time since 2012 part of the Most Trusted Adviser (MTA) Network in Australia.
Results March 2015
Unified Financial Services achieved significantly higher ratings across all of the key performance indicators compared to other practices that have participated in the survey, with strongest results in Overall Satisfaction with the practice and Strength of Relationship.
Key performance indicators:
- Overall satisfaction with the practice;
- Strength of relationship;
- Being on track with their financial goals; and
- Improving their financial situation.
Results September 2012
Beddoes Institute, an independent research and benchmarking specialist, conducted a Client Experience Survey on behalf of UFS in September 2012.
All clients that had received advice from UFS in the last 12 months were invited to participate.
UFS achieved significantly higher ratings compared to other practices in the independent survey in the areas that matter most to clients:-
- Overall satisfaction with the practice
- Strength of relationship
- Intentions to recommend the practice
- Being on track with their financial goals
- Improved their financial situation