Financial Advice for Health Professionals
In the news
"Salary Packaging for Health Professionals" Have your salary packaging questions answered.
"Grow your wealth" Michelle Tate-Lovery writes about Financial Planning for Osteo Life magazine Spring 2013 edition.
As a busy Health Professional it's important you seek a professional adviser who knows your industry and your issues.
Unified Financial Services has been providing financial advice to Health Professionals, including members of various Trade Unions and Professional Health Associations, since 1990.
The realisation that you need a financial planner can be triggered by many things, as diverse as the desire for a disciplined approach to saving, receiving an inheritance or financial settlement, making major income or spending decisions, through to approaching retirement.
Financial planning provides direction and meaning to your financial decisions. It allows you to understand how each decision you make affects other areas of your finances.
By viewing each financial decision as part of a whole, you can consider its short and long-term effects on your life goals.
You can also adapt more easily to life changes and feel more secure that you are on track to reach your goals.
We are located in Carlton, Melbourne VIC, however have clients all over Australia and overseas.
- Do you know you on track financially to have freedom to choose your lifestyle and achieve your financial goals?
- Do you want to be more financially organised?
- How do you retire when you want, on the income that you want?
- Do you want to improve your cashflow?
- Do you want to learn more about the fundamentals of investing and investment options?
- Do you need assistance to interpret and understand your superannuation and how changes impact on your financial situation?
- What do you do with an inheritance?
- Now that your mortgage is paid off, what do you do with your money?
- How can you use the equity in your home to get ahead?
- You are buying your first property - what advice and guidance do you need?
- What's the best way to fund your kids' education?
- What are you acquiring money for?
Your financial plan:-
- Your Goals - are they realistic? How to create more certainty to achieve them.
- How to best utilise your savings capacity - or how to find your saving capacity.
- Making the most of salary packaging.
- Specialist advice in relation to Defined Benefit Superannuation Funds (including Health Super).
- Making significant decisions such as buying and selling property, changing jobs, starting a family etc.
- Optimising legislative / tax / investment opportunities.
- Dealing with investing your lump sums.
- Implementing Risk portfolios.
- Retirement Planning.
- Strategies to minimise capital gains tax.
- Savings / investment programs.
- Estate planning